Celebrating three candles' poets' success
- Poet Frank Matagrano joins the three candles editorial staff
- Bill Stobb's book Nervous Systems won the National Poetry Series and will be published by Penguin Books Spring 2007.
- Editor-in-Chief Steve Mueske's book A Mnemonic for Desire has been released by Ghost Road Press and can be ordered through any standard retailer or through his website.
- Joyce Sutphen's book Naming the Stars won the Minnesota Book Award.
- Michael Dennis Browne's new book Things I Can't Tell You is now available from Carnegie Mellon University Press (ISBN 0-87748-422-0 -- cloth; ISBN 0-88748-429-8 -- paperback).
- Announcing the three candles prize for a best first book of poetry contest.
- Margie Cronin's new book, <MORE OR LESS THAN> 1-100, a 140-page single poem, has been released by shearsman books in the uk.
- Terri Brown-Davidson's novel MARIE, MARIE: HOLD ON TIGHT has been released by Lit Pot Press.
- Tom Sheehan's memoirs A Collection of Friends is now available from Pokol Press. You can read more about it here.
- John Amen's new CD All I'll Never Need! is now available from Cool Midget Records.
- My chapbook Whatever the Story Requires is now available from Pudding House Publications. You can read more about this on my website.
- Michael Dennis Browne's new children's book is available from Atheneum Books for Young Readers, GIVE HER THE RIVER: A FATHER'S WISH FOR HIS DAUGHTER, written by Michael Dennis Browne; paintings by Wendell Minor. ISBN 0-689-84326-7
- John Sokol's new book, "In the Summer of Cancer", was published by Endymion Press (ISBN: 0-9725253-0-0, 98 pages, hard cover). For more information, click here: http://johnsokol.usanethosting.com/page2.html
- Patricia Kirkpatrick's new book Century's Road is released from Holy Cow! Press. More information is available from the press: Holy Cow Press.
- Joyce Sutphen's new book Naming the Stars is released from Holy Cow! Press. More information is available from the press: Holy Cow Press.
- Charles Fishman's new book, Country of Memory, will be released in May 2004 from Uccelli Press. ISBN: 0-9723231-3-9, Publication Date: May 2004, Price: $14.00. Visit the website for more details: http://www.uccellipress.com.
- Tania Rochelle's book Karaoke Funeral has been released from Snake Nation Press. More information available on the Snake Nation website: http://www.snakenationpress.org/funeral.html.
- Christine Boyka Kluge's book Teaching Bones to Fly has been released from Bitter Oleander Press. More information available at the Bitter Oleander Press Website: http://www.bitteroleander.com/books.html.
- Roseann Lloyd's book Because of the light has been released from Holy Cow! Press. More information available from the press: Milkweed Editions
- Janet Buck's second print collection of poetry, Tickets to a Closing Play, winner of the Gival Press Poetry Award, is now available through Gival Press and and BookSurge.com. If you're interested in purchasing a copy, they are $15.00, plus shipping & handling. The collection, 78 pages in length, centers around the themes and issues of 9/11, our ensuing wars, coping with grief, the ups and downs of love, and the rigors and jewels of family life. I suppose it's both eerie and appropriate that this announcement comes on the second anniversary of Ground Zero, since some of the poetry centers around that terrible tragedy. It's important we never forget.
- MTC Cronin's new book beautiful, unfinished ~ PARABLE/SONG/CANTO/POEM is realeased from Salt Publishing, Clive Newman, PO Box 202, Applecross, Western Australia, 6153, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Overseas: Jen Hamilton-Emery, PO Box 937, Great Wilbraham, Cambridge, CB1 5JX United Kingdom,Tel +44 (0)1223 880929, Email: email@example.com.